Loading the player...
Liquid Pen Pop Eyeliner ARTISTRY STUDIO™ Shanghai Edition
SKU: 124350| Size: 1 ml
SKU: 124351| Size: 1 ml
SKU: 124352| Size: 1 ml
Form validation errors
Form validation errors
Silky liquid texture that applies easily and dries quickly to give eyes a striking matte finish.
What It Does For You
- Keeps your selfie-perfect look intact for hours, thanks to a long-wear, transfer-resistant, non-skip formula
- Enables creation of sharply defined line or impact-building thicker effect
- Empowers you to combine shades to achieve a truly personalised look.
Why You Would Like It
Achieve precision and a pop of colour with this highly pigmented precision-tip liner. Don’t be afraid to mix, match and experiment with different shades to bring out your unique style. Use one shade on the top lid and another on the bottom inside corner. Show off your Shanghai spirit with three silky shades that will set your imagination free and help you stand out from the crowd.
Facts For You
- Silky liquid texture applies easily and dries quickly
- Precision-tip pen enables you to achieve sharp definition and impact.
- Liquid pen features a precision tip for a sharply defined line and a thicker side to build impact
- Quick-dry formula that is transfer and smudge resistant
- Available in 3 shades (Silk Sapphire, Silk Slate, Silk Noir) for you to explore.
How To Use
- Shake well before use
- Depending on shade and your style, choose between a more-natural (thin) or more-dramatic (thick) look
- Once you’ve chosen your desired style and shape, use the tip or the thicker side of the pen
- Apply the liner as close to the lashes as possible and follow your natural lash line
- You can also use the eyeliner under your lower lashes and connect with top liner in the outer corner of the eyelid.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, PPG-70 TOCOPHERETH-100, POLOXAMER 407, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, BHT, KAOLIN, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTIENIR / PUEDE CONTENER +/- FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.