Loading the player...
Softening Lotion-Toner ARTISTRY™ YOUTH XTEND™
SKU: 113802| Size: 200ml
Form validation errors
Softening lotion-toner hydrates skin and optimises the benefits of further care products.
What It Does For You
- Helps your skin get more out of all the other skincare products you apply afterwards.
- Keeps your skin hydrated for longer by enhancing its ability to lock in moisture.
- Nourishes and conditions, so your skin feels fresh, soft and smooth after use.
Why You Would Like It
ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Softening Lotion-Toner is a luxurious way to make sure you give your skin the best care possible. It improves the skin's ability to seal in moisture, leaving skin feeling relaxed and hydrated after use. Furthermore, using this toner after cleansing and before applying serum and moisturiser prepares your skin to absorb and make the most of the advanced ingredients in these products. This makes sure you get the maximum benefits of our potent anti-ageing skincare line.
Facts For You
- The Japanese Lilyturf in this product strengthens the Tight Junction, the element of the skin that controls moisture levels. This means skin is better able to lock in moisture.
ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Softening Lotion-Toner gets the skin ready to absorb the wonderful ingredients that follow in your anti-ageing skincare regime:
- Though not an 'anti-ageing' product as such, it helps skin retain moisture, which enables skin cells to appear younger for longer.
- Skin is left feeling smooth and soft.
How To Use
- After cleansing, gently pat onto the skin using your hand or a cotton pad.
- Follow with ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Serum Concentrate and then your preferred moisturiser.
ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Softening Lotion-Toner is formulated to improve your skin's hydration levels, as well as enhance its ability to absorb the key ingredients in further care products. This is thanks to Japanese Lilyturf, which boosts your skin's moisture control, as well as Softening Formula, which makes your skin more receptive to serum and moisturisers.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.