Loading the player...
Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid DISH DROPS™
SKU: 110488| Size: 1 litre
Form validation errors
This highly concentrated liquid has a fresh citrus fragrance and contains aloe vera, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) and natural extracts of the shiso plant to protect hands from the rigours of washing up. Just one drop creates a profusion of bubbles that leaves dishes sparkling and super clean!
- DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid cuts through grease and dried-on food, leaving dishes hygienically clean and residue-free
- It is highly concentrated – now has more cleaning power with less product
- It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain
- Use it as a pre-soak for heavy grease or baked-on deposits
- It’s gentle on skin – and can be used to wash fruit and veg (but always rinse thoroughly after use)
- The liquid works in cold water to help conserve energy
- DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- 84% of the active ingredients are derived from natural sources
- Better pH stability helps to control odours from kitchen sponges, cloths and drains.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropyl Betaine||61789-40-0||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Ethoxylated Alcohol (Pareth 8-7)||27252-75-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Glycereth-26||31694-55-0||Solubilizer / Humectant|
|Propylene Glycol||57-55-6||Solubilizer / Humectant|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Magnesium Hydroxide||1309-42-8||Foam Stabilizer|
|Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice||94349-62-9||Skin Conditioner|
|Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract||90082-61-4||Skin Conditioner|
It can be used safely on china, glassware, cooking pots and pans, cutlery and even lead crystal, fine silverware and porcelain.
- For sink or bowl washing up, add 3 ml of DISH DROPS Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid to the bowl while filling with 5 litres of warm water. Rinse dishes after washing.
- For economical application, dilute 1 part DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid with 3 parts water into an AMWAY™ Squeeze Bottle, swirl to mix, then use a small amount on a sponge.
- To maintain sponges and dish cloths, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Add 2 squirts from the dispenser, pump on to the cloth or sponge, squeeze to distribute the liquid and leave until next use.
Please be aware:
- Rinse your hands after use.
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Dispose of contents/container to industrial incineration plant. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.