Loading the player...
SKU: 100930| Size: 120 tablets
A multivitamin/multimineral chewable food supplement with fruit flavour. NUTRILITE Chewable Multivitamin is formulated for both children and adults and provides vitamins, important minerals and beta-carotene in a pleasant-tasting supplement to be taken when additional needs are indicated.
This product contains premium NUTRILITE™ Tropical Fruit Concentrate. An orange flavour, easy-to-eat chewable tablet that is suitable for people who prefer chewable supplements.
- Helps to provide the essential vitamins and minerals at levels that both children and adults may need
- Contains the NUTRILITE™ Tropical Fruit Concentrate with plant compounds from whole fruits
- Calcium and vitamins D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contains vitamins C, iron, zinc which contribute to a normal function of the immune system
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Vitamins B contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets
- Fruit flavour, making the tablet palatable and enjoyable to take
- Sweetened with dextrose and fructose
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Children from the age of four onwards who are able to chew properly
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer a chewable supplement
- Those who may have a nutrient gap in their diet and who wish to supplement with a multivitamin/multimineral supplement
- Those who do not eat fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains every day
Children above 4 years chew 2 tablets daily.
Adults up to 4 tablets daily with meals.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. This product contains iron. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.