Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount on all products!
Delightfully hydrating, long-lasting lip tint. Enjoy the shades inspired by Japanese watercolours.
What It Does For You
- Hydrating formula and plumping ingredients leave lips feeling plumped with moisture.
- The lip stain will leave a hint of colour with a matte finish.
- A heart shaped applicator makes it easy to apply.
Why You Would Like It
Your lips will love this sheer, water-based tint. Enjoy the sensation of lips plumped with moisture! Explore new looks with Japanese watercolours-inspired shades and matte finishes. A heart shaped applicator will make the tint easy to apply — let it set for 15 seconds then reapply to build the colour impact. Play with the texture and finish by applying to the cheeks and blending with fingertips.
Facts For You
- 2 colour variations:
- Suitable for all skin types (oily, dry and combination skin).
- Dermatologically Tested.
- Allergy Tested.0% of parabens.
- Free from talc and fragrance.
- Leaves lips hydrated, profoundly moisturized.
- Colours your lips in shades inspired by Japanese watercolours with a hint of healthy-looking tint and a Tokyo-trending matte finish.
- You can also apply it on your cheeks for versatility, and blend with fingertips to get blush-like effect.
How To Use
- Use the heart shaped applicator to apply to lips. It will leave a hint of colour. Let it set for 15 seconds before you reapply for buildable colour.
- For versatility, you can apply to cheeks and blend with fingertips.
INGREDIENTS/INGREDIENTES/SASTOJCI/ COCTAB/СКЛАД/ҚҰРАМЫ: WATER/ AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL POLYACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HONEY EXTRACT/ MEL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYSILICONE-11, POLYSORBATE 80, NELUMBO NUCIFERA ROOT WATER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT, PVM/MA COPOLYMER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCEROL CAPRYLATE, P-ANISIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTIENIR / PUEDE CONTENER +/- RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)